Saturday 18 June 2011

Guess who's back

Okay guys, I think it's time to blow this bitch wide open.

For awhile I have been neglecting this blog. Hell, I'm not going to lie, I have been neglecting my all my blogs in ways so extreme social workers would lose their jobs for not removing them from my care. But I want to make ammends. I want to say... I'm sorry.

I got caught up in work and, you know, having a life - and that's all over now! No, I joke. I still have a life and I still have a job, but I will do my utmost to ensure there are some regular (interesting) updates. The times, they are a-changin'.

And, let's face it, this blog was a little uppity before - so I think it's time for an overhaul, a change. Sure, I want to keep all you wonderful people in the loop about the political punch-ups, which mad dictator has the audacity to crack wise about Obama's mother on Twitter, and whose balls are the biggest in general - but it just isn't enough!

So, without further ado, let's get this party started...

No comments:

Post a Comment